Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Happens If You Forget To Call Unemployment

- I know that the boom was yesterday, but I can not completely avoid further outraged the Emmys . Obviously, Lost was not going to sweep the board, but do not know, was ignored as the big night. How glad I did not decide to watch it live or something, because the anger would have been three times larger. The only good thing was the Emmy for Jim Parsons and Jane Lynch. They deserved it so much!

- Menudo chaos in my house we had last week. That seemed This house is a ruin least. First they flooded the laundry because the washer, then we cut off the water, and the last grace was cut offapĂ­simo. Like, A LOT. And it is blonde on top, people. Is English, is handsome and is blond. Will you be my weakness in this series, I see it coming. Arthur, please, DO ME NOW. * Do not know what to think still Merlin. I think it's very noble, but also making those classic protagonist things driving me mad. Indeed, if this time there is any precedent remote CSI, he would have caught right away. What happens is that it is a good thing is not normal. * Do not know if I'll shipper too much in this series, the moment I remain fairly neutral. I know the writers want Shippee Merlin / Gwen but ... bleh. * Therewere too much with him.
Comments: Written for the prompt
# 1. It's my life, it's now or never. I is not gonna live forever of Table
Songs # 1 (Side A) of




survivalism

(

Sawyer had never been intended that things too much. So why at that time doubted? )

0 comments:

Post a Comment