Monday, August 2, 2010

Cool Guesthouse Seoul And the banker never wears a mac in the pouring rain... very strange...

I've been three days in Barcelona, so it is starting to be time to make the chronicle of my ten days in Alicante ♥. The truth is I do not know where to start ; were ten days, but [info] seelphy and I had time to do a thousand things, invent a thousand words absurd and messing much in general. I still have head many of the phrases that were constant these days, and my mind is determined to say them every now and although people do not understand, it is difficult to break the habit!

Of course, l"I'm a freak" and the translation is "I'm a phenomenon in bed." We gave some laughter. I can not use that word without laughing. Oddly enough, he also gave us time to see a thousand more series. She showed me
Suddenly Susan, I discovered The Big Bang Theory , and we also saw a chapter of One Tree Hill (oh, how I miss that series!). also played a lot of games: the Munchkins, Scene it!, A child's game that he might change
Lost, The Buzz, Star Wars of Play (hey, this year I was much less awkward! Only once I fell off the cliff, is a big improvement.) I left a thousand things, because it is almost impossible to write all that was those days. The folly of inventing alternative names for every character in Lost
, absurd to pause when a chapter of SPN and sing songs until just throwing firecrackers at 12 pm (which would not let us hear , r chapter), taking share ringtones via bluetooth usernames absurd, and other things. We would wake up every morning with a funny alarm tone / absto real life is much less fun. In those days, also gave us time to go to the movies several times. [info] had seen Shrek 4 , but seeing a second time did not take away anything of his grace (I still think it is time to "roars NOW" is the best ever), but then we were also twice to see Toy Story 3. And I loved it. In some strange way, Pixar continues to have the same magic that ten years ago. I had many expectations about Toy Story 3 , not my hopes and stuff and ended up in love with the movie. Buzz wasthe best (although my favorite has always been Woody), and

seelphy
and I could not stop repeating phrases like "WHERE'S MY SHIP? , or "Miss, Miss! Where is it? "With his tone. Also, I am convinced that Woody is an alter ego of Jack Shephard. He lacked the release of 'Live together, die alone' or something, I promise. Cried too much. I toméis as a guide, because I cry with everything, but really that excited me greatly. The pel & am

0 comments:

Post a Comment