I give up. I am unable to get alerts, and taking everything out and put it back, or putting everything and remove it, or using the old method of pissed off and swear that I will never use this shit again (the latter do not know why I do not work.) So if someone sees that I reply to a comment or pass your birthday, really ... is not for you, is for me. And especially for LJ. That should be some consideration to me and realize that if you leave a lot, I always end up coming back, is about something.
And now let's talk about what matters, because I'm sitting on the floor and I have not much time until I sleep a leg. Series. I have three episodes of True Blood delay
CHTMLXor nine, nine! chapters on a group of people who wake up suddenly in a hotel without knowing what they are doing there or who are your companions. So far so good. For now, all I know is that two of them are (or were) "bad" infiltrators, who is a lesbian who fulfills all the stereotypes of lesbians (the woodcutter model, that is) and everything seems to be orchestrated by something called The Organization, which is like transfuncionador the continuum, its mystery is only exceeded by its power. Is the typical crazy madhouse that although he escaped just say strange things and throws his own shit (true story). So far we have come. The same thing if I get bored one day I see the last chapter. Sure I miss anything interesting.
But there is some light amid so much darkness, meanwhile summer break, meanwhile Goerge R. R Martin updated his livejournal every damn talking about comics and figures instead of sitting down to write ... Pretty Little Liars is . This series whose pilot start to see and think "where I'll be getting." Five teenagers kitschy, with a skin that was not me or the day I took Communion and of course cute, listÃsimas and drinking some shit like that to say that drunk while talking about his beautiful friendship. But one of them disappears, the stupidest by far, and after a year see your body. Given the greatly hopelessly and unbearably fox was, anyone could have willingly took itiosos examinations, as well as Breaking Bad . From the images of the last movie of Harry Potter will talk another day, when ready xD.
0 comments:
Post a Comment