Monday, September 6, 2010

How To Disable Comments On Status & Mood A gray sky, a bitter sting, a rain cloud, a crane on wing

I lived in my world magical summer to do anything, a world where there were huge piles of laziness and where each time a little voice inside me said 'you ma find out about things ster, 'I answered' bah ... I'm on vacation! '.
You can imagine why then just as acaboxD In short, on Friday I received a mail creepy (really creepy, I say) on the daily practices I have to do to the master. Back the hell do send resumes and job interviews, and seems to be yes Ir purposes. Purpose

September 2010 versus + Tea Coffee, a battle without quarter. I intend to substitute coffee for tea slowly and drink tea every day from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is that I give it all and I need all the energy possible (let's pretend that this goal will not be truncated when you start working and the company has coffee machine). [info] + Carry all work / notes from the master up to date. Take + coca-cola only one meal. In fact this is supposed to and did, but the summer has taken control of my vway and transformed into chaos. Capitalized. Respect + hours of sleep (* laughter heard in the background *). Making + train time productively (especially for reading or writing). + daily reports on today (I do not get to work and look like Bridget Jones when it comes to covering the trial that xD). + Spending less time on the Internet without doing anything useful. Finally, on Saturday I finally went to see Origin

! YAY ♥ But really wanted to see I Love You Phillip Morris because, you know, IS EWAN MCGREGOR, by god. But find it in a theater nearzo a 'AAAARGHHHH' collective. It was great. It's one of those open ends of 'think what you want', but I do not know, it seems that the top that is about to fall, or I prefer to think. But the truth is that I spent the whole movie thinking that in the end it would be a dream, do not know why I saw it coming that would end pasandoxD. But I know that I loved and I loved it. I think I should go back to see her again, for sure from the beginning you learn more things and take it out all clear earlier. But hey, that is the pel & amp; iacute; Cula year, definitely.


0 comments:

Post a Comment