I have a thousand things backward for posting and a thousand things to do, but I can not remedy! Let me blame the heat, which makes me even more
vague and completely removes the desire me to do things. Someday I will tell you how much I hate the summer despite having more free time and vacation. I watch many movies with family, reading a lot and losing a lot of time in general.
I started to see Merlin , but actually took only one chapter so I'll wait to comment on the matter. And I have
atrasadíiiiisima Dexter, I remain as chapter 7titles and I have really wanted to finish because
eve_sparda told me that the end is SHOCK and I have fear. I am also writing very little, to know quéXD I have serious difficulties in trying to do something creative with the heat!
Instead, I like a lot to do memes
♥ So I could not resist doing this, tagged by
issiuh Pick your birth ♀ month. Strike out anything ♀
That Does not Apply to you. ♀
Bold That the five-tenC
Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily Influenced
. Easily Loses confidence. Loves Children.
JANUARY: Stubborn
and hard-hearted. Ambitious and Serious. Loves to Teach and Be Taught. Always looking at people's flaws and Weakness. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and Productive. Smart, neat and Organized. Sensitive and has deep THOUGHTS. Others Knows how to make happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to Illnesses But prone to colds. But you Difficulties Expressing Romantic love. Loves Children. Loyal. Has great social Abilities Easily jealous yet. Very stubborn and money Cautious.
FEBRUARY: Abstract Thoughts
. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligened and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift. JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkaial in Organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praise. Loves Attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates Restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
taggeo And anyone, because you say that hate memes "that he wants to do, and I'm a rebel
XDDD And now ...
time advertising, because it deserves it ♥
The Virtual Library
info and rules.
join.
members
Ah, flist, and I almost forgot this! I'm also trying to find some friends only banner
of the Beatles, but I am a huge fail to boo Search. Does anyone know a place where beautiful banners where to look? ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment