HE TURNED
seelphy and I have spent ten days in Alicante awesomely good, yet laughing, watching the series, silly games and talk to the many. We have had time to do just about anything! Including a huge marathon
Supernatural has done to end the fifth season (45 chapters in 10 days, you never thought possible). I am shocked and chronic can expect this later (I have a thousand outstanding entries, I know!). As & iacute, that I'm back with good humor huge, thousands of new Conas to tell by my house and nobody understood, and new names for all the characters of Lost
(Jacinto greet Pastor, Carlos Paz, Caterina Southern and Human Desiderio!). It's been great, and the truth is that it will cost to get used to return to 'normal life'. Thank you, Helen, for these ten days as
fenómenosXD fantastic:)
But now, people ... I'm here! I have intended to catch up with ALL that I missed but, you know, ten days flist sure I pas
0 comments:
Post a Comment