Friday, August 28, 2009

Pears Transparent Soap On Face crysania_m @ 2009-08-28T19: 58:00

I do not know how to express how terribly I am overwhelmed. No, this time seriously. Forget about all my tears and all those whining about my life sucks. This time I'm having really bad. Californication

: September 27
Dexter: September 27
Dollhouse : September 25
Heroes: September 21
House : September 21
The Big Bang Theory : September 21 The "
Vampire Diaries? : September 10
Flash Forward: September 24


And not even finished True Blood! I have time I have no record to run many sets, asclass international saga and I do not know if you enjoy it more so or when you read earlier books. I do not, I'm dying to see it. And since I saw Jaime Lannister. I thought that if it was Josh Holloway I would not be happy, but have filled my expectations by far ohyes! Incidentally, yesterday I finished Men Who Hate Women , but talk about it later because now I do not like, and also I think a little. I also started The Girl Who Played with Fire a gasoline can, without leaving a five-minute break in between, xD. So I am a bit saturated and I think as recently as the first and second starts, especially in making Lisbeth. If you will know leĆ­steis

0 comments:

Post a Comment