Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chapstick Holder Template

Before telling myself silly I forget ...

congratulations, [info] samej_eh !

You know I love you and I hope we can soon Liarte to go down to see us. I hope it passes chupendamente and all that:)



do not know if you remember whom you have the misfortune to meet me in person back in the Pleistocene I got a sprained wrist. As well, the track got worse and a few days ago I hurt a lot (again), but the truth is that I brought it loose. I mean, not that I bring it loose because it hurt really, but it was the biggest of my problems. The thing was that a week ago and somesa that Malfoy, the story is fine, but every time you start talking about who is married to whom and the company and the thousands of millions of children and brothers and cousins who are want to shoot me. I also charge that those who are nice people are so nice and you have to go so well and all are so hopelessly bastards bastards. I repeat that I have half a book, do not know what will happen next, and if you chase something spoileƔis me and I will kill, xD.

also occurs to me that on Saturday I went to see Antichrist, the last of Lars Von Trier, but I think that even I have no desire to talk about it. I'm too angry and outraged, while shocked and scared. And in the film I saw things that gave me fear,

0 comments:

Post a Comment