Monday, September 28, 2009
What Is Microwave Fade Margin
It seemed like this day would never come, but for once and not serve as precente, I'm in a good mood. Tonight I am going to Rome, bye, home!, Goodbye, work and different kinds of shit! On Saturday I stole, I spent yesterday mid-morning at the police station and today I woke up at 7 to see if someone took pity on me and made me a new ID card, because I have had no passport and no papers never clearly not going to travel. And I had to go to Rome or yes. This weekend, against all odds, I have not had a heart attack. Instead I tried to take things calmly and act like the adult that deep down I know I am. I have not insulted the woman Vodafone has made me a duplicate of the card but I have removed Unrestricted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment