Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trigeminal Neuralgia Or Toothache? The ghosts also travel

it was torn (and make no mistake, it was a leg or too big or too strong or that looks to take me away) I crash of noses to the ground and there was nothing he could lean on. Suddenly I found myself avoiding my friends, going to see
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
as if I was forced to a marathon of Hannah Montana or starting my trip to London, I have also known since the age of reason "the trip my life "- with tears on the plane and decorating every night with these nightmares that are accompanying me and for months, which were once foreboding and now I do not know what the hell they are, but certainly not help to forget. The previous days begging for something to happen which could delay or prevent travel, anything pa

0 comments:

Post a Comment