Friday, September 17, 2010

What Happens If Your Pinion Breaks

- People who become our series NOW, CRY WITH ME! Look at that September brings a thousand things wrong, but if something good has it the new season of all series, 90% of which were like, "OMFG, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!". I think any year I followed as many as I think following this, and most likely can not take them all day ... but hey, Supernatural, Dexter , Glee and HIMYM have priority. And probably also House. The rest do what you can xD

The only capHTMLXC B) There was a moment of ecstasy when we had 7 minutes of chapter and CAME THE HEAD OF THE SERIES . OMG. FROM THE SEASON 4 that did not appear. With the song, Lucas on the bridge in that scene so and so mythical, and all the characters in the header, with two photos of the season 1-4 and a new one. It was so unexpected and adorable, really. I missed her very much.

And now ... Mark Schwahn, can you please stop the bitching to my fandom with absurd plots like the one I see coming? Thanks.

"I had a few days of madness when it comes to real life referred. Home & labor

0 comments:

Post a Comment