"I am tall."
- I've heard (by chance, because I live under a rock and was totally desconectadaxD) that I am nominated
in CHTM LXC
! I did not expect and I did a lot of excitement to see my name on the categories of "Best Fan
Dexter" and "Best Fan
Lost." Thanks to the little person remembered me! ♥ * hugs him but does not know who is * think it will not do much marketing because I'm a vague incorrigible because everyone already knows
, is so much I adore and exalt me with these two series, and I refer you to this post commenting on a local chapter for probarloxD . In short: & iexcl, a thousand thanks for this, I made a big illusion! Now I will find out how to vote, that I have seen around tambiéna many of you:) "I'm about to finish
Resident Evil 4, and the truth is that I DO NOT WANT. I'm enjoying so much that Leon is there competing with Chris there adorable (and that both are short on words, but what you want, I love). The gameplay is just great, and you can move the camera is like HELL YES. Annoy me a little feedback in real time (yeah, yeah, you know, it's "OH GOD, &. The report says she often told him "But you ... 're Crazy! "And he replied" Certainly yes, but I have to, because I said I would. " It seems silly, but think about it gives me more energíay forces.
0 comments:
Post a Comment