Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do You Have Two Implantation Bleeds With Twins

zazc Y #! arrives exactly what I ask ... God, karma and the universe always see how to do what I ask in my moments of despair, at least in my moments of inspiration.

New job, new responsibilities and good loooong, new people too.

And I do not know, but it is a back and forth between "I do not need," not now "is" not indispensable "and between" yes, it's time "" no I have him fear "or" well yes, I confess I miss that. "

Divago too much, sleep too much, pienAnd telemarketing slogan: "I did not believe it until I tried!" Indeed. Happens.

So, in summary. I believe that to be happy (speaking from my current situation) one should have positive attitude always, let us problems or complications lie down and most importantly, be realistic about our expectations. So much of what we expect of others and ourselves. Do not want to change the world or the people or situations. We try to make them happen. Search the media, build the road. And if it does not work, well, to make new attempts.

thank for the new situations that have come to me. And the new personal

0 comments:

Post a Comment