Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Steps To Building A House In Ontario
Could I ask you to Become
my day and night To share my pain, my anger and my smiles ...
If only I Was Certain That everything's going to work out well
I Could you ask, for example, to talk to me Every day
To tell me how beautiful I look and how much I mean to you.
I Would ask you to be your day and night
To be my reason to smile and to share laughs out loud
If We Could Be Accurate only in thinking this is Not going to end
Could You ask me, for example to share dreams, yours and mine
Destinies To start building, to start building new dreams.
So I can ask you, and you CAN ask me
And it &; Rsquo; What s up to us to end this dog Asking Be
Distance and Obstacles will always be here,
We Are No matter if far or near.
So I'll ask you, you'll ask me And I will tell
you and you will tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment