Ooohhhh, the Christmas spirit is here!
♥ I do not know how or from what day, I have fallen prey to the christmas mode, both hatred in November but I love December. Must be the cold, or decorations, or Christmas songs (I missed hearing the soundtrack to Love Actually full , and Paul McCartney Wonderful Christmastime with ).
I also used these days to start write postcards, I was really excited to ship this year and today I experienced a adventuresra little funny when I tried to buy stamps at the post office (who would have thought?) and very kindly informed me that they had. Or whatever. STAMPS ARE NOT TO POST THEM. Forget it. And let me go over Aunt "Wait until next year that will bring us more." Yes, of course. Send postcards in February, if you need
parecexD also little icons of Christmas, I love (one of these days, when you renew your LJ account, I will pay a larger icon pack that I have it complete. MWHAHAHAHAHA)
also
CHT Talkmp; eacute; with Leon, which I quite like ... Chris is not, of course (OH, CHRIS ♥), but hey, get carried away too:) And now I play the part of Claire, to see how that goes! At the moment I'm putting hysterical every time I have to point the keyboard, because it is the PC version and I can not acostumbrarmexD
0 comments:
Post a Comment