Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ann Arbor Body Waxing Men

People, Fall is here! (Actually takes several weeks between us, but as I run to all sides had not had time to process it). So, from now on, it is not my normal self who writes. I have become the monster eats potatoes * evil laugh break insane *. It's horrible because I spend to feed exclusively on that. Super normal, I know. Then

Directly linked to the holidays and is the perfect excuse for not eating well nuncaxD But I love. Fall is always pretty cool with all the film premieres (HARRY POTTER, ANYONE?!), ComplimentsI, chestnuts and sweet and cool breeze ♥

A word about Supernatural that series that kills us all inside chapters.
-Word # 1: WTF. WHAT IS THIS? That Sam has no soul! Everyone suspected that something would come with us from this reunion so cold (oh, how I'm glad there is a reason for that) and these faces of Sam as he was about to dominate the world . But too bad. I admit I'm more interested in the season now, which is not difficult to givetherefore that the premiere was a deep disappointment. I'm more interested now (also: Crowley, the guy who will not stop bitching but it is impossible to hate! xD). Oh, and I inform you that I have renamed this year as Dean Winchester in search of the lost soul ark. "
-Word # 2: I need Winchester. I need that your relationship back to the way it was, because now I do not know if the lack of soul of Sam or what, but I do not. I miss those days when there were only them against everything. So that this series knows and follows d & aacute; ndon great time anyway ... but as soon begin to fail, fic Will Be Needed * looks nothing secretly to the wincestera of flist * (xD)

The day happy note. Do you remember the English client hugged me when I passed the Advanced ? I had said that England volvíaa time for concerts (my reaction: "WTF, you're a man of 60 plus years!"), And the other gave ; to see him again. I had brought a CD with all songs from 1970 and mededicated it right there, giving it to me with "I hope you enjoy it!". It seems incredible that people still be so adorable for life, you take just a nuisance and an employee who serves from week to week.
not miss you if I tell you my day completely. Behold, the world is fucked up, but still worth it with things how are you ♥ * feels Hugh Grant in Love Actually talking like *

0 comments:

Post a Comment