Friday, October 22, 2010

Male Jaw Implants Before And After Very superstitious, writings on the wall ...


already passed midnight and Oct. 23, so ...

much joy, [info] seelphy !

I know I've complimented by many other sites but could not avoid it here too. I hope you spend a great Diaye that we can celebrate together and have a great time. And, no, you know I love a lot and is one of the best things that have happened in my life. Thank you for existing:) Happy
25 gorgeous, I love you and you know it:)

And I do take this post to tell the news fresh my English classes. Because I do not know if I bundled, or children, or what, but in conclusion, has bundled in some formaxD

I put in antedecentes. On Thursday revolutionized the children by putting a review to see if they understood everything that was explained. Hey, that was a test of good cheer and very shortie, like the teacher I am nice and friendly: D and after examination of a long time, I began to explain a little bit of what"Always / never" and others. Overall, while I was explaining, I noticed that one of the kids (call it L) was watching me without suggesting anything or have book on the table or anything. When I asked about it, I said literally and in a highly cocky:
"is that I have everything here * * points to the temple."

Why I am telling you all this? To give my face imaginéis best impression of absolute when I looked over at the underground tests. All very good note and well done, except for this kid. I promiseica * The answer to every sentence of the exercise was "I am tall."
...
The Host. As my brother when I showed him the test: "Do not complain, at least followed the example of perfection."
worst thing is that all exercises are equal. In short, the child has a 0 on the exam. I swear. No way to get even one tenth of all, and see that you've tried. He has invented quite todoxD And I laugh and not to mourn, because, dammit, is a child of 8 years, you can not put a scratch!


So, oh, wise flist, &, IQuest, what now?


View Poll: Celia messing around completely in English class

(I love surveys! ♥)

0 comments:

Post a Comment