It comes from far away and when he played the role drew run quite low when preparing the characters and had to get points of charisma. Yet I was wrong. Just died (yes, "died" is a word that sounds like ass) when I played Cthulhu campaign. And not even because the bastard has settled master of my character one day I could not play the game. Note that we no longer got along very well, and now we do not even speak. Right now I feel a bit like as if the Master who directs my departure I had removed my ten and was given as an asshole, pulling out a roll of shit after another as a mercenary is about to throw a critical head. I know that everything is so easy as to rip up my character sheetStudio will be able to analyze in depth. Or not, but do an analysis ...
P.D2: Congratulations extremely late
avada_kadaver
and waddi_wassi
! Yes, I have no shame! Everything is insignificant, nothing is as precupante, and space is a place so empty ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment