Monday, March 24, 2003

Gay Bathhouses In New York Tri State Area

Umff ... did not think it ... mostly because I can not stand or that Chacha has composed music and the voice of the guy who sings it (aka, one of the cronies Carcass ....¬¬ der Chacha Uvease my drinking on this) ... but a song with lyrics of You ~ ~ is much temptation ... asin k finally today I'm more apathetic than I and translate ~ ~
In fins ... to see their You like my pretty hashed-lines on their personal traumas Shorf ...* *


"Weno, Yakel flat trauma ... I'll at least get me some extra pelas aerating .. no?"


METAMORPHOSE
Music: Chachamaru Lyrics: You

Segui looking ... with my Tembo
arms painful longing to find a piece of sleep to once again embrace
stayed around ... in a dark without looking
return that could shine a light inside me

There is no one who can not see these shackles that hold me
is even as if they were the true meaning of my birth I started to walk

... without any expression on my face
but even now I still do not know where Segui
singing ... my voice beyond smiling at
the very idea of a glimpse of the vastness of the sky

And while everything changes, here I am, watching the passing of time
"I will not give up!" in order to raise

Provision must soar waving my

0 comments:

Post a Comment